Mine Resilience Australia Pty Limited (Mine Resilience) operates as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Generally, Mine Resilience invoices a client for work after training has commenced, and in most instances, where training has been completed.
In the event where a client has been invoiced for training yet to be delivered, the following refund policy shall apply.
Mine Resilience will issue refunds when:
- A training program has been cancelled by Mine Resilience.
- A client or trainee provides us with written notice at least five (5) days prior to commencement of a scheduled training and / or assessment activity of their inability to take part in that activity.
- A review of documentation indicates that the participant does not have sufficient skills to undertake the training program.
- The participant is unable to undertake the program due to illness, pregnancy or childbirth.
Mine Resilience will not issue refunds where the following events are not notified to Mine Resilience at least five (5) days prior to commencement of a scheduled training and / or assessment activity:
- There has been a change in participant work hours.
- The participant couldn’t attend due to inconvenience of travelling to training venues or work sites.
- Changes in work requirements.
- Changes in job or work place.
- Participants who do not attend the program or leave before finalising the program.